Nonprofit organizations, print materials can be one of the most effective ways to reach donors, raise funds and generate awareness for their campaigns. We offers the designer tool for you to design booklets, calendars, programs, and magazines. Once you’ve finished designing your non-profit marketing material, add it your cart and print.
How to get started with Fundraising with Print?
1. Many non-profits use print to raise money for their foundation. It’s important to get local businesses and larger corporation to help pay for the printing by letting them advertise. The best way is to sell ad space to cover the cost of print.
2. Make sure your call to action is visible on every page. You want potential donors to know how they can donate through out your printed booklets, calendars, magazine or event programs.
3. Try using bright colors with consistent white space in your design.
4. Tell your foundations personal story and how every donation can help.
5. Design your material first and print 1 cop for free using promo code “FreeBooklet” this way you’ll be able to see it, touch and get positive feedback about your design.
To get started:
- Click on Start Your Design
- You’ll be redirected to PrintingCenterUSA
- Choose the Booklet theme, templates, background colors, clip art, borders and text.
- Upload your photos from desktop and Facebook.
- You can purchase stock images to add to yourbooklet.
- Drag and drop your photos, images, insert your text into predesigned booklet layouts.
- Preview and Add to Cart, OK the proof, complete order and we do the rest.
- Your Booklet will be printed in 2-6 business days and shipped to you- overnight or 1- 3 days depending on the shipping times you choose